Tuesday, October 14, 2014

BreadFruits Cafe, Desa Sri Hartamas

Breadfruits Cafe which is located in Desa Sri Hartamas offers delicious and healthy breakfast choice. Had been there many times and here's what we had the last round. I love their juices especially the natural healing juices.

This time,we had something different. My pig had SatisFry Up while I had Smoke Salmon Breakfast Platter. Both of them comes with coffee or tea and a small glass juice of the day.


Juice of the day: Watermelon juice


Our stomach were filled with various types of liquid after our meal:)

Coffee, tea and juice of the day.

My pig's Satisfry Up, RM22.80. As usual, he will normally goes for the big breakfast platter. It comes with sunny side up eggs, pork sausage (oh yes, it's PORK), sauteed mushroom and cherry tomatoes, some salad, baked potato and a toast. I love the pork sausage! Salad and mushrooms looks a bit sad in terms of the portion. Their bread is fresh and it's a multi grain bread.

SatisFry Up, RM22.80


Instead of my usual baked eggs, eggs benedict, etc, went for something different :)  I had the Smoke Salmon Breakfast Platter, RM24.80. It's because I spotted avocado when I was reading the menu. It comes with toast, scramble egg, smoked salmon, avocado and cherry tomato salad and arugula. Salmon was ok and the bread goes well with the avocado and wobbly eggs.

Smoke Salmon Breakfast Platter, RM24.80

Food was good. Do come early if you don't want to wait as tables are limited. However, service is quite slow when there's many customers around. (oh well, there was one visit where I wanted to purchase their cake which was displayed on the counter. There were many customers around and it looks like they don't have enough staff. But what he told pissed me off! He mention that the chef is not here to cut the cake thus I can't purchase it. In other shops, most of the staff are "trained" and knows how to cut a cake.). Hopefully they can improve on their service when the shop is crowded. Btw, their desserts actually looks good.


Note: 10% service charge applies.


BreadFruits Cafe
17, Jalan 26/70a,
Desa Sri Hartamas
50480, Kuala Lumpur.

Opens at 8.30am till 9pm.

No comments: